qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sakra Schedule for September - December 2011

From: Mahesa Sankarra
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sakra Schedule for September - December 2011
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:43:02 +0800

Dear Sir / Madam,

As a valued customer we would like to highlight our September - December 2011 Schedule from Sakra Academy (M) Sdn Bhd.

Course

Venue

Course Fees

Date (2011)

Security +

Sakra Academy

RM 2500

5th ? 9th Sept

Linux LPI 101/102

Sakra Academy

RM 2799

5th ? 9th Sept

Project Management Professional (PMP)

Sakra Academy

RM 3800

12th ? 16th Sept

Linux Security

Sakra Academy

RM 2599

19th ? 23rd Sept

Network +

Sakra Academy

RM 2500

19th ? 23rd Sept

MS Server 2008

Sakra Academy

RM 2099

26th ? 30th Sept

Basic Project Management

Sakra Academy

RM 999

26th ? 28th Sept

Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)

Sakra Academy

RM 2599

3rd ? 7th Oct

PRINCE2?

Sakra Academy

RM2500

3rd ? 7th Oct

ITIL

Sakra Academy

RM 2099

10th ? 14th Oct

MS SharePoint

Sakra Academy

RM 2799

10th ? 14th Oct

Project Management Professional (PMP)

Sakra Academy

RM 3800

17th ? 21st Oct

Linux Hacking

Sakra Academy

RM 1099

17th ? 18th Oct

MS Windows 7

Sakra Academy

RM 1599

19th ? 21st Oct

Oracle Certified Java Associate (OCJA)

Sakra Academy

RM1799

24th ? 28th Oct

MS Exchange Server

Sakra Academy

RM 2399

24th ? 28th Oct

Basic Project Management

Sakra Academy

RM 999

2nd ? 4th Nov

MS SharePoint

Sakra Academy

RM 2799

7th ? 11th Nov

Project Management Professional (PMP)

Sakra Academy

RM 3800

14th ? 18th Nov

Network +

Sakra Academy

RM 2500

14th ? 18th Nov

Management of Risk (M_o_R)

Sakra Academy

RM1899

21st ? 25th Nov

Security +

Sakra Academy

RM 2500

21st ? 25th Nov

MS Office Project 2010

Sakra Academy

RM 799

28th ? 30th Nov

IT Risk Management

Sakra Academy

RM 3500

5th ? 9th Dec

ITIL

Sakra Academy

RM 2099

5th ? 9th Dec

Linux LPI 101/102

Sakra Academy

RM 2799

12th ? 16th Dec

Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)

Sakra Academy

RM 2599

12th ? 16th Dec

MS SharePoint

Sakra Academy

RM 2799

19th ? 23rd Dec

Linux Security

Sakra Academy

RM 2599

19th ? 23rd Dec

Basic Project Management

Sakra Academy

RM 999

26th ? 28th Dec

Linux Hacking

Sakra Academy

RM 1099

26th ? 27th Dec

Terms and Conditions*

? Course conducted is subject to a minimum of 5 participants

? Customized Classes are available

? Free refresher classes for selected courses

? Payment must be made before commencement of course

? Sakra Academy (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to reschedule this program with prior notice

We appreciate your time.  If you would like more information

Kindly call 603-7955 0315 or email to address@hidden

The updates of our training courses are mailed to you as a Sakra value-added service.
If you do not wish to receive further updates from us, you may reply to this email with "
REMOVE" in the subject line.
Thank you for your attention. All Rights Reserved ?.

Sakra Academy (M) Sdn.Bhd(890521-T)

Suite A7 & A8, BangunanKhas, Jalan 8/1E,46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Tel: +603- 7955 0315 DL   Fax: +603 ? 7955 0316
www.sakra.com.my