qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] unable to access the serial port on the Vm

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] unable to access the serial port on the Vm
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:26:18 +0100

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 4:17 PM, bala suru <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not checking through the Qenu command line . I'm checking from the VM
> itself .
>
> How to check for theĀ  Qemu Command ..?

Please keep address@hidden CCed so others can contribute to the
discussion.

With "QEMU command-line" I meant running "ps aux | grep qemu" on the
host to check what command-line the qemu or qemu-kvm program has been
invoked with.  This will include the -serial or -chardev options which
controls how the emulated serial port is made available on the host.

Normally the emulated serial port can be redirected to your current
terminal by launching qemu with "-serial stdio".

Stefan