qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu Monitor Log File Generation

From: Nithish R
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Monitor Log File Generation
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:17:48 +0530

Hi,

 I am working on a project which involves providing network support for virtualization. So as proof of concept, I have to generate the  assembly codes. I need to modify it but as of now I am not getting anything about logging in monitor.c file apart from lots of functions involving log but none has out_asm or any command associated with it.
I need to know how Qemu is generating the log file in the Qemu Monitor when we type things like log out_asm, in_asm, logfile a,etc.

Thanks In Advance,
Nithish R