qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] copy the qemu image

From: bala suru
Subject: [Qemu-devel] copy the qemu image
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:04:21 +0530

Hi,

I followed the steps provided in the link http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/screenshots/install.html . to create the image

After it finished the setup it launched the VNC viewer  and stated showing the booted messages and in that I could login to the OS as well (but when  I do ifconfig it was showing 127.0.0.1  only though I had configured to virbr0) .

Since I  need this KVM-qemu image ,so copied the image from /var/lib/libvirt/images/ttylinux.img to   to my controller .

And I deployed using  my controller  and I tried to connect, but I cloudnt not do SSH to that so I tried with VNC viewer by connecting the running VM , in the viewer shows that

Booting from hard disk …

Boot failed : not a bootable disk

No bootable device.

How to copy the proper image ..?  even I had tried clone the image thorugh virt-manager but same problem ..

regards
Bharath