qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Your friend rahul484 would like to add you as a friend on C

From: Cupid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Your friend rahul484 would like to add you as a friend on Cupid.
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:54:50 +0200 (CEST)

If you are having problems viewing this message, please click here

Click to view the photo

rahul484

Hi,

Your friend rahul484 would like
to add you as a friend on Cupid!

Add rahul484 to friends
rahul484 says:

Hi, I'm enjoying my time on Cupid so much!
I have discovered so many cool people to flirt with and befriend there!
Please check them out too!

Click to view the photo

female, 24

Click to view the photo

male, 41

Click to view the photo

male, 31

Click to view the photo

female, 32

Click to view the photo

female, 30

Click to view the photo

female, 21

Click here to join Cupid now

Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by phone 0845 838 0961
For Technical Support please call between 9am and 5pm.

Contact us online and we will respond within 24 hours.

Best Regards, Dylan Thompson, Customer Service Representative

This email has been sent to you as one of your friends wanted to see you on our site.
If you received this email by mistake or no longer wish to receive emails from us please click here.
Cupid Plc, PO Box 23777, Edinburgh EH3 7XY.