qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [SeaBIOS] Graphics card pass-through working with two p

From: Rudolf Marek
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [SeaBIOS] Graphics card pass-through working with two pass pci-initialization
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:20:57 +0200

Sorry I forgot to include all addresses.

I don't know how much work it would be to generate the DSDT dynamically from
Qemu, but IMHO that's the sanest way to make things flexible. We could
probably even extract most information from the Qdev tree.

Well I have written for coreboot a ACPI bytecode generator (check acpigen.c). Maybe moving to SeaBIOS+Coreboot would make sense? It has the PCI resource allocator and all already done.

Thanks,
Rudolf