qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Welcome to Homerun!

From: HomeRun
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Welcome to Homerun!
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:32:39 +0000

HomeRun.com
January 17, 2011

My email settings

Credit: $0.05

Welcome to HomeRun!

Thanks for joining the HomeRun community. Are you ready to have fun? Give us a few minutes and you'll see how we make buying more fun, social, and rewarding than anywhere else. And, oh yeah, we forgot to mention that the prices are pretty unbelievable too :)

What should you do now? Here's a few things to get you started:

(1) Find your real friends already on HomeRun. Connect with Facebook or add them via email.
(2) Check out our City Samplers. They're great, inexpensive, one-time deals all around your city.
(3) Find The Daily Steal. It might be an "Avalanche" where the price drops as more members buy. So fun.
(4) See what's in The Private Reserve. When you get enough Points you'll qualify to buy these deals.
(5) Explore. Meet. Discuss. Buy. Enjoy. Win. There's so much to do, see, and experience on HomeRun.

Take me over to HomeRun.com »

Go ahead and dive right in,

The HomeRun Team

This isn't for you? No problem, unsubscribe and we'll remove you from our list.

Need help? Have feedback? Feel free to Contact Us
Brought to you by HomeRun, PO Box 26049, San Francisco, CA, 94126, USA