qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum

From: Jes Sorensen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CFP: 1st International QEMU Users Forum
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 18:57:08 +0100

On 11/29/10 08:44, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> On 11/26/10 15:21, Anthony Liguori wrote:
>> Attaching is easier logistically but I don't know how much that helps if
>> it's a full 3 days instead of just a single day.  Might be worth poking
>> the LF folks for some advice.
>>
>> But the key point is breadth, it should not be a "KVM Forum" but rather
>> an Open Virtualization conference with topics as high level as cloud
>> software automation and as low level as asynchronous page faults :-)
>
> Well that is definitely worth looking at, question is what continent
> would be preferred to have it on?
>
> I'll have a chat with LF to see what the options are.

Hi,

As promised, I checked with the Linux Foundation about options, and I
have popped it into the following Wiki page:

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/KVM_Forum_2011

Note that this page is purely for discussion purposes at this point,
nothing has been decided yet! Things may change without warning until a
decision is made and confirmed!

Thanks,
Jes