qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] AIX emulated on x86 host

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] AIX emulated on x86 host
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:42:37 +0100

The last thing I've heard about that was long time ago when I and Jocelyn tried
to make it work with OpenHackWare to no luck.

Anyway, right now, it does not work either, I just don't know if anyone is
working on it.

I know that the AIX boot process is quite different (using MBR partition
scheme, different memory maps).

Sorry but right now, "Does AIX/RS6000 work on QEMU?" is NO.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo