qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] attach-disk(hot plug) and has issues

From: 공용준
Subject: [Qemu-devel] attach-disk(hot plug) and has issues
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:45:38 +0900

Try to attach disk from file. I set the target name ‘vd20’

In VM node(it already loaded the acpiphp kernel module)  it gets its new file name ‘vda’

There’s two issues using like that

1.     Virsh Domblkstat doesn’t work I thought that the target name I setted(vd20) doesn’t match vm node set name(vda)

2.     I detached the vd20 via ‘virsh detach-disk’, but the vm node still think it has vda disk( in vm node, I try to format the vda disk, but it works fine --;;)

Is there anyone to help this out

Ps My machine is using Centos 5.4