qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Subscription Confirmation

From: Global Innovations Campus
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:41:51 -0400

10810 119 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5H 3P2
Toll Free: (888) 384-4863
Phone:
(780) 328-2580
Fax: (888) 849-4871

Dear Valued Colleague ,

You have been receiving our monthly newsletter about our Professional Development programs in the following Engineering disciplines:

We are currently cleaning up our newsletter list and would like you to let us know if you would like to continue receiving our monthly updates.

I Would Like to Continue Receiving Monthly Updates &
Get a $50 Certificate for my next registration
Unsubscribe

We thought you might be interested in the following courses

Civil Engineering Seminars (click for more)

16 Sep-17 Sep 2010

Toronto, ON

Water Distribution Systems Design Workshop (1.2 CEUs)

20 Sep-21 Sep 2010

Calgary, AB

Sanitary Sewer & Stormwater Drainage Systems Design Workshop (1.2 CEUs)

27 Sep-28 Sep 2010

Saskatoon, SK

Slope Stability and Erosion Control Design Workshop (1.2 CEUs)

30 Sep-01 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

Introduction to Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide (MEPDG) (1.2 CEUs)

04 Oct-05 Oct 2010

Saskatoon, SK

Flexible Pavement Preservation Workshop (1.2 CEUs)

04 Oct-06 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

Geotechnical Design Workshop (1.8 CEUs)

07 Oct-09 Oct 2010

Vancouver, BC

Structural Design Step by Step Workshop (1.8 CEUs)

Electrical Engineering Seminars (click for more)

15 Sep-17 Sep 2010

Calgary, AB

Operation and Applications of Practical AC Motors and Adjustable Speed Drives (1.8 CEUs)

25 Oct-26 Oct 2010

Vancouver, BC

Commissioning, Testing, and Maintenance of Electrical Systems (1.2 CEUs)

25 Nov-26 Nov 2010

Vancouver, BC

Electrical Motors: Practical Considerations (1.2 CEUs)

13 Dec-14 Dec 2010

Edmonton, AB

Transformers: Principles, Applications, Selection, Testing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting (1.2 CEUs)

Environmental Engineering Seminars (click for more)

07 Oct-08 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection for Water and Wastewater Treatment Workshop (1.2 CEUs)

21 Oct-22 Oct 2010

Halifax, NS

Activated Sludge Processes for Wastewater Treatment (1.2 CEUs)

28 Oct-29 Oct 2010

Calgary, AB

Advanced Oxidation Technologies (AOTs) for Water and Wastewater Treatment Workshop (1.2 CEUs)

04 Nov-05 Nov 2010

Calgary, AB

Water and Wastewater Treatment (1.4 CEUs)

19 Nov-20 Nov 2010

Toronto, ON

Environmental Site Assessment Phase I and II (1.2 CEUs)

Mechanical Engineering Seminars (click for more)

15 Sep-17 Sep 2010

Edmonton, AB

LEED - Sustainable Design and Operation of HVAC Systems in Buildings (1.8 CEUs)

27 Sep-29 Sep 2010

Edmonton, AB

Energy Conservation and Management for Industrial Facilities (1.8 CEUs)

30 Sep-01 Oct 2010

Calgary, AB

Efficient Design of Process Piping System (1.2 CEUs)

04 Oct-06 Oct 2010

Calgary, AB

Renewable Energy Technologies (RETs) (1.8 CEUs)

07 Oct-08 Oct 2010

Vancouver, BC

Compressors, Fans and Pumps: Basics, Selection & Operation (1.2 CEUs)

Professional Engineer (P.Eng) Exam Preparation (click for more)

14 Sep-10 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

Management of Construction (98-Civ-B8) (32 PDHs)

14 Sep-10 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

Systems and Control (07-Elec-A2) (32 PDHs)

18 Sep-26 Sep 2010

Edmonton, AB

Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam Preparation - (32 PDHs)

18 Sep-26 Sep 2010

Calgary, AB

Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam Preparation - (32 PDHs)

25 Sep-26 Sep 2010

Calgary, AB

NPPE - Professional Practice Exam Preparation (14 PDHs)

02 Oct-03 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

NPPE - Professional Practice Exam Preparation (14 PDHs)

Project Management Seminars (click for more)

23 Sep-24 Sep 2010

Calgary, AB

Fundamentals of Project Management (1.2 CEUs)

27 Sep-21 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

PMP / CAPM Exam Preparation 4th Edition - Evening Class (38.5 PDUs)

22 Oct-21 Nov 2010

Edmonton, AB

PMP Exam Preparation 4th Edition - Daytime Class (42 PDUs)

25 Oct-26 Oct 2010

Edmonton, AB

Project Cost Estimating and Control (1.2 CEUs)

17 Nov-19 Nov 2010

Edmonton, AB

Resolving Conflict in the Construction Project Environment (1.8 CEUs)

24 Nov-26 Nov 2010

Calgary, AB

Construction Planning and Scheduling (1.8 CEUs)

Global Innovative Campus
Toll Free:
(888) 384-4863       Fax: (888) 849-4871       Email: address@hidden