qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] "sh: can't access tty; job control turned off" on Linux/SPA

From: 권영수
Subject: [Qemu-devel] "sh: can't access tty; job control turned off" on Linux/SPARC w/ QEMU
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:26:06 +0900

I am currently working on QEMU emulating Linux/SPARC.

I have compiled QEMU-0.12.5 and downloaded sparc-test-0.2.tar.gz

from qemu.org website.

1.

When I have executed “qemu-g” which boots Linux/SPARC, the window

appears but finally it generates the following error.

“sh: can’t access tty. job control turned off” and the linux kernel

booting stops.

See the following image.

Is this the error or is this all I get with sparc-test-0.2.tar.gz?

2.

I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me the way to get the source

code for making the linux kernel in sparc-test-0.2.tar.gz so that

I would try to fix this.

설명: cid:image001.png@01CB4AF9.E211CA80

Thank you all.