qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Emulate character device

From: Thisara Rupasinghe
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Emulate character device
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:34:58 +0530

Hi all,

I working on Android emulator and its based on the QEmu. And there I'm going to emulate camera using machines web cam. There I need to use machines character device "dev/vedio0" and stream that to the qemu environment. Therefore on the emulator that web cam stream will be available as the emulators character device "dev/video0". So how can I able to do that? I'm quite new to Qemu and please can anyone help me to do this?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Thisara.