qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] how to add one pcie device to qemu

From: Lisa Lei
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] how to add one pcie device to qemu
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:23:45 +0800

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Isaku Yamahata <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 04:10:02PM +0800, Lisa Lei wrote:
> Hi,
>      I'm finding the solution of how to add one pcie device which emulated by
> systemc to  qemu, such as net card. I noticed that you've been working on Q35
> support for qemu, and the status of pcie port emulator is working on April, can
> it be used now? thanks.

The public repo for q35 support is avaiable as follows.
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2010-06/msg02066.html

I'm now trying to merge those patches to qemu upstream,
but not finished yet.
thanks,

Thanks for your reply, I have got the sourcecode now, but compile failed,
can you tell me the gcc version, and qemu version based on?
my gcc version is 3.4.6.  thanks.
--
yamahata