qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] I want to implement our own architecture in QEMU, you have

From: hyyoo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] I want to implement our own architecture in QEMU, you have any idea?
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:17:27 +0900

Hello, all!

 As my project, I want to implement our own architecture in QEMU(like arm, sparc, ect) , but unfortunately I am new to this area.

 I just want to know whether I can fix or revise QEMU, and it is possible to use revised QEMU as a emulator.

 First, I downloaded qemu-0.12.4 and I notice that there are several architecture dependant area like target-arm, target-i386, ect.

 If I make a target, can I use it?

Plz, help me!!

Thanks in advance.

Young