qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Source Code for QObject API

From: ashish gupta
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Source Code for QObject API
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:02:16 +0530

Hi all,

I am a undergraduate (final year) student of Computer Science and
Engineering in Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University,
India. I am very much interested in two projects.
(1)  Improve/Simplify the QObject API
(2) Convert Monitor commands to the QObject API

I have downloaded the source tarball qemu-0.12.3.tar.gz and i have
builded it and installed it.
Can someone pls tell me where to look in the source code to know more
about QObject API so that i can start getting familiarize with it?

--
Ashish Gupta
B.Tech Part lV