qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux - redirecting console problem

From: Michał Król
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux - redirecting console problem
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:34:39 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for reply. -monitor option gives me acces to qemu console. I need access to guest shell.

It occours I didn't have serial port enabled in grub, now it's works with -nographic option. If someone is interested this tutorial make the deal: http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-serial-console-howto/

Michal