qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] getfd monitor command broken

From: Ed Swierk
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] getfd monitor command broken
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:55:28 -0800

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Luiz Capitulino
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:21:41 -0800
> Ed Swierk <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Commit c62313bbdc48f72e93fa8196f2fff96ba35e4e9d seems to have broken
>> the getfd monitor command in qemu 0.12.
>
>  Does it work with current master? How do you reproduce it?

I have tried qemu-kvm 0.12.1.2, but not current qemu master.

I found the problem by using the attach-interface command in virsh to
add a NIC device and add a host network via the monitor.

Unfortunately libvirt is the only application I know of that uses the
getfd command, but maybe I'll try hacking together a little test
program.

--Ed