qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] wiki.qemu.org

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] wiki.qemu.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:29:11 +0100

Hi,

Am 29.01.2010 um 20:44 schrieb Anthony Liguori:

I need to figure out what to do with the current texi documentation. I think it makes sense to move qemu-doc.texi to a wiki page and remove it from the source repository. The other option would be to link to it as an external page and keep it within revision control.

The latter allows to have a stable version on the website and a development version inside the repository. Otherwise we would either document unavailable options or, if we don't, probably forget adding Wiki documentation after a release. Also, would you want to ship a snapshot of the Wiki page with the source tarballs?

The Wiki looks more pretty though. :)

Regards,
Andreas