qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Trouble getting Ubuntu 64-bit working

From: Nathan Osman
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Trouble getting Ubuntu 64-bit working
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 00:51:24 -0800

I recently downloaded the qemu binary for Windows. I'm using Vista 32 bit as the host and I'm trying to run Ubuntu 64-bit in it. The splash screen works, but when it boots, I am left staring at a blank screen. I let it sit for half an hour before giving up. Am I doing something wrong? I launched the qemu-system-x86_64 exec.

- George