qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Staging update (0.12 pending freeze)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:32:03 -0600

Jan Kiszka wrote:
Anthony Liguori wrote:
I've got all of the patches I'm considering for 0.12 currently in
staging.  I'm going to work through and test/commit these in a few
chunks over the next few days before freezing the tree.

If you have a pending patch that you think should be in 0.12, please
check to make sure it's there.  If you have a new patch you'd like to
consider for 0.12, please indicate that in the subject with a [FOR 0.12]
tag as I don't plan on doing another full pull of patches (since testing
takes time).

http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/aliguori-queue.git

I'm would like to see those two series included:
 - http://git.kiszka.org/?p=qemu.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/queues/kvm

Got both of these.

 - http://git.kiszka.org/?p=qemu.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/queues/scsi

I just got that.  Had a blip and missed a day of patches.

Both freshly rebased against staging (which doesn't build btw).

Nope, and it won't for a while. Instead of fixing everything, I'm just focusing on small groups of patches at a time.

Jan

Thanks,

Regards,

Anthony Liguori