qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Add a qemu interface for sharing memory between guests.

From: Sivaram Kannan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Add a qemu interface for sharing memory between guests.
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am a KVM newbie and I picked up the following task from the TODO of the KVM
wiki.

Add a qemu interface for sharing memory between guests. Using a pci device to
expose the shared memory is probably a good starting point. (this should use
virtio and probably depends on mmu-notifiers)

Is the task still relevant? Can I some one give some pointer for me to start
with.

Thanks,
Siva.