qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] what's on qemu tree for pci related fixes

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] what's on qemu tree for pci related fixes
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:51:15 +0200

Here's the list of patches on my pci fixes tree:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/qemu.git pci

Here are the pci fixes I know of that haven't been applied already.
All, any more comments on any of them?
If yes, please reply on the original patch, not here.

eee1bff qemu: clean up target page usage in msix
52a5bce fix comment on cpu_register_physical_memory_offset
9305505 qemu/virtio-pci: remove unnecessary check
c128c88 qemu/pci: reset device registers on bus reset
74b7e8b qemu/pci: refactor code/symbolic constants
5307502 qemu/virtio: fix reset with device removal
c1f2e99 qemu/qdev: type safety in reset handler

Isaku Yamahata, would you like me to put some of the fixes you posted
onto this tree, to reduce the chance if conflict? I can do this, but
you'll have to start including changelog when you repost your patches so
I can figure out that some patch was not changed.

Anthony, I decided not to rebase the tree, I'll merge master in,
instead, on the off chance that you finally get converted to using git
pull.  But if this makes things inconvenient for you, pls let me know:
maybe I can keep both a rebased and non-rebased branches around.

Thanks,

--
MST