qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Git repositories

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Git repositories
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:36:43 -0500

Luiz Capitulino wrote:
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:00:06 -0400
G 3 <address@hidden> wrote:

I was looking at the page Qemu.com and had a question. What is the different between the QEMU 0.10 Stable tree and the QEMU master repository? Which one do I want to apply patches to?

 The stable tree only gets bug fixes and the master one is where
development takes place.

The 0.10 stable tree is for the 0.10.x series which is now community supported. If you have a patch that applies to 0.10.x but not to master, then you should send a patch against that tree.

We've not encountered that scenario so far.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori