qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] How does QEMU kernel receive any input events from hos

From: Amey Moghe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] How does QEMU kernel receive any input events from host OS
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:28:54 +0530

Hello,

Thanks for the details.I understood how any input event is processed.
But if I pressed a key in guest OS environment then how does client
i.e. guest OS ( with reference to VNC server )   come to know that it
has to send key_event to VNC server? Does client through qemu,
recognise it either from X server running on host OS (e.g. linux ) or
directly from host OS's kernel ?

Thanks,
Amey.