qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Planning for the 0.11.0 release

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Planning for the 0.11.0 release
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:31:52 -0500

Kevin Wolf wrote:
Last time you said you don't want to get pull requests but rather
patches on the list.
I'm clearly trying to purposefully confuse you :-)

Honestly, I'm just trying to work with people. I saw the pull request, so I pulled it. I would have been just as happy pulling in the patches from the mailing list.

Christoph, would you be so kind to push the patch to your queue and fill
the pull request form for Anthony in three copies, signed and with
official stamp...?

Don't forget to get it notarized after committee approval.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Kevin