qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [POLL] slirp statistics - enable or drop them?

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [POLL] slirp statistics - enable or drop them?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:09:30 -0500

Jan Kiszka wrote:
Hi,

I just broke (locally) the slirp statistics. You know: "info slirp".
Maybe you don't because they are off by default, and there is even no
hidden configure switch to enable them ("#define LOG_ENABLED" or
"-DLOG_ENABLED" is required). Before fixing them again, I wonder if
there are actually use cases out there.

Basically I have three options now:

 - drop them completely (would make my nice, 1600-lines dropping slirp
   cleanup patch even nicer...)

Yes, I'd say drop them.

What's this "dropping slirp cleanup patch"? Just something you use locally or do you plan on pushing it to the list?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori