qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Status for ARM host

From: Christoffer Dall
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Status for ARM host
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:14:27 -0500

Hi.

I was wondering if there is more specific information available somewhere regarding the status of running QEMU on an ARM host?

I am interested in running QEMU in an embedded Linux environment hopefully with use of the kernel acceleration module. Is there anyone, who has experience with running the module on arm-linux?

I am sorry if I am asking this question to the wrong list or if the information is already posted somewhere - I haven't been able to locate it though.

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Christoffer Dall