qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Cutting a new QEMU release

From: René Rebe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Cutting a new QEMU release
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 19:39:56 +0100

Ben Taylor wrote:
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Paul Brook <address@hidden> wrote:
In practice Fabice is pretty much the only person who's ever done significant
work on kqemu (except maybe some fairly minor host OS porting bits). There's
never been a public source repository, so you get to use whatever random
tarballs Fabrice leaves lying around. If those don't work, noone really
cares.

I've maintained tarballs for both 1.4.0 and 1.3.0 at the qemu project
on OpenSolaris.org, and just realized that I never put into the SVN repo
the mods I made to the 1.4.0 code.  I had tested it with Solaris SXCE
and Ubuntu 08.04.  If anyone shows some interest in testing, I'll import
the 1.4.0 into the SVN repo.  I believe that I picked up the minor
patches that were posted to the list to fix compilations on linux
with some various kernels.
Hm - kqemu-1.4.0pre1 builds for at least 2.6.28 and 2.6.26 for x86 and x86-64
on my side.

Anyway, could you post your modifications, some unsorted drop to my privately
is also welcome if you miss the time to sort it out.

Thanks,