qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Cutting a new QEMU release

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Cutting a new QEMU release
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:48:22 -0600

What do people think? TCG seems to be in a good place. We've got virtio, KVM, live migration, tons of new devices, bsd-user, etc.

We could decide to cut one by the end of the month. I'm already doing some test work in QEMU so I can follow up with some more detailed notes about what is working and what isn't working. That gives us some time to decide if there's anything we need to fix before a release.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori