qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PowerPC reset vector?

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PowerPC reset vector?
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 14:58:40 +0200

Hi,

Currently PPC hard reset vector is 0xfffffffc for most cases. I can't
find this vector in the few PPC docs I have. Instead all docs point to
0x00100 + base, where base can be 0xfff00000 or zero. Is the vector
correct?

OHW seems to depend on this extra vector, so if we change it, there
may need to be some kind of compatibility hacks to let it work.

Background: Laurent Vivier and I are trying to get OpenBIOS to work on PPC.