qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] tracing memory accesses

From: Màrius Montón
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] tracing memory accesses
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:26:44 +0100

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
Màrius Montón wrote:

I've been working for a while adding SystemC capabilities to QEMU
(in short, SystemC is a C++ extension to describe HW and we are
using it to add new peripherals to QEMU)
(http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4374971)

I'd love to read that article but is seems to be locked behind some
sort of knowledge firewall. Is that article available elsewhere?

Erik

here you have http://bender.cephis.uab.es/~marius/docs/isie07.pdf

Màrius