qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Makefile question

From: Robert Riebisch
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Makefile question
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 22:42:18 +0200

Hi all!

I'm trying to enhance my personal Win32 build of QEMU 0.9.1. Because I
wish to make it a "single click build", I'd like to correctly add a new
object file to be linked into $(TARGET_DIRS)/qemu.exe ("i386-softmmu" at
least) to the makefiles. (This object file will not be made from a .c
file.)

Unfortunately I'm no makefile expert. Please, could someone give me some
hints, what and where to add to the makefiles? OBJS? VL_OBJS? Create new
EXTRA_OBJS?

Thanks in advance!

Robert Riebisch
--