qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] linux-user exception handling

From: Vince Weaver
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] linux-user exception handling
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, Blue Swirl wrote:

With this patch I get the sequence AA to MM and then back to AA.
Strangely Sparc32 prints AA to MM and then back to BB, never reaches
AA.

Your patch is much better than mine, with it all of the gcc spec2k inputs work. So I'm all for committing it.

One semi-related thing, according to the documentation V9 increments CWP on save and decrements it on restore, while V8 does the opposite. I'm not sure if it is worth making the Qemu save/restore code behave that way too.

Vince