qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu hangs on windows

From: sathish kumar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu hangs on windows
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:01:43 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for the response.

i tried according to your suggestion.

Still it hangs.

Regards,
Sathish.

----- Original Message ----
From: andrzej zaborowski <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Tuesday, 22 July, 2008 7:34:50 AM

Hi.

2008/7/21 sathish kumar <address@hidden>:
> hi list members,
> i had compiled QEMU-0.9.1 for PXA270 emulation with linux as QEMU's guest
> kernel.
> When the QEMU is booted from Windows command line, it boots the linux guest
> kernel and hangs while booting started.
> Anybody can provide me some suggestion regarding this problem

Can you try appending "-clock win32" to your commandline and seeing if
that makes any difference?  I don't have a windows host but "-clock
win32" is supposed to be similar to "-clock unix" which fixes some
lock-ups for me due to a bug.

Regards

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.