qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mouse click queue patch

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mouse click queue patch
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:30:17 +0100

andrzej zaborowski writes ("Re: [Qemu-devel] Mouse click queue patch"):
> On 22/05/2008, Ian Jackson <address@hidden> wrote:
> >  My patch is entirely in usb-hid.  It queues events, coalescing
>
> Why should it be in usb-hid?  It is a generic issue.

Good question.  Ultimately because the way the queue is read is very
intertwined with the limits on sizes in USB packets.

It would be quite feasible to split it up and have the rest not be in
usb-hid.  But if I do that, to avoid a great deal of unnecessary
to-ing and fro-ing, the little queue still wants to be a transparent
structure rather than an opaque one.

Ian.