qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re:

From: Girish V
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re:
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:48:41 -0400

Helo All,
Has anyone tried to install SMP kernel for FC5. Is there any other way
than running a 2cpu machine and installing FC5 on it (hopefully since
there are 2 cpus, smp kernel will be installed).

On that note, has anyone successfully booted a 2cpu machine? Maybe I
am doing something wrong, (as I have said in my previous post) I am
not able to get a 2cpu machine working.

Is there some other forum I should be posting this on?

Thanks,
Girish