qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu 0.9.1

From: ozer ozdemir
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.9.1
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:47:01 +0000

I'm project student from hacettepe university from turkey. i should use qemu to
develop my project and i need to know that if qemu has function to return cycle
number of instruction and to communicate other qemu processes.

if it has, will you show how they can be used with examples ?

thank you for your all helps.

P.S  i am using qemu 0.9.1  cross compiling with gcc
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008