qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems with dynticks clock

From: Sergey Bychkov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problems with dynticks clock
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:01:08 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Shkamerda" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: 4.02.2008 14:09
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with dynticks clock

Any DOS game that I've tried eventually hangs the QEMU. GDB shows that QEMU is running in infinite loop in translated basic block and does not respond to any keyboard or mouse events... If I start QEMU with rtc or unix clock this does not happen, or at least I never managed to trigger it.

Looks that I had such problem, but only with rtc and unix clock, not with dynticks. Did You find any solution?

Sergey Bychkow
ICQ: 21014758
FTN: 2:450/118.55