qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] s390-dis.c license

From: Ricardo Almeida
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [patch] s390-dis.c license
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:44:52 +0000

> The problem is: you would have to ask every contributor whose code is
> still somewhere in the source code.  That is tedious, and takes time (I do
> not even think that an email would suffice).

>From what I read once in a slashdot post (it's worth what is worth),
it suffices a public announcement of the change and a deadline
(something around 60 to 90 days). The announce could be in QEmu
homepage and on this list...

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Burnette/?p=331

> Speaking for myself, I'm not that interested in licenses, but code...

Speaking for myself, I'm not that interested in licenses and code, but
on using QEmu ;) :)

Keep up the great work,
Ricardo Almeida