qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1 stable branch

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu 0.9.1 stable branch
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:08:17 -0800

Hey where is the QEMU IRC channel?  I wouldn't mind being a "fly on the wall" in there.

On Jan 9, 2008 11:03 AM, Lauro Ramos Venancio < address@hidden> wrote:
As discussed yesterday in the qemu irc channel, I've created a stable
branch for qemu 0.9.1. This branch will follow two basic rules:

1. Only fixes will be applied.
2. Patches will be applied only after they are applied on qemu head.

The repository is
http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/qemu_0_9_1_stable.git

Any help (indicating patches that should be applied on this branch) is welcomed.

Thanks,

Lauro

Jonathan Kalbfeld
ThoughtWave Technologies LLC