qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Sparc Emulation

From: Andreas Sotirakopoulos
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Sparc Emulation
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:15:07 +0200

Hi,

I am not sure I should be posting this here but the forum is down and
I am struggling for days to get this right.

I am trying to use the qemu sparc emulation but I have encountered a
problem.  Although it boots in a console I have not the ability to
mount any devices (specially my cdrom), in fact there are very few
devices present, only three tty, so as to be able to run some sparc
binary files I need to. Furthermore I have noticed that the /proc
directory is missing and I suspect that that is what causes this
problem.

Is it possible to overcome such a problem? Do I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Sotirakopoulos Andreas