qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/cuda.c hw/grackle_...

From: J. Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu Makefile.target vl.h hw/cuda.c hw/grackle_...
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 02:21:49 +0100

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 00:59 +0000, Stuart Brady wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 11:42:18PM +0000, Jocelyn Mayer wrote:
> >     * Fix the g3bw target:
> >      - fix the Grackle host PCI device
> >      - connect the Heathrow PIC to the PowerPC 6xx bus pins
>
> Cool!  With this, the Debian 3.1 install CD boots again! :)

Yes, I did not have time to update the PowerPC status file, but the g3bw
machine should be able to boot again. I guess all the long pending
regression for the PowerPC targets have been solved.
Note that this may need a firmware update in order to boot properly. I'm
working on a cleanup of the hacked OHW firmware (with a lot of
traces...) I worked with in order to debug and find the g3bw
regressions. As I also did find some bugs and added new features in
order to support more CPUs (including the (in)famous PowerPC 601...) and
more boot scripts, I will commit and publish a new version soon (I
hope !).

--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized