qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] set boot sequence from command line

From: Laurent Vivier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Patch] set boot sequence from command line
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:17:51 +0200

Dan Kenigsberg a écrit :
Real PCs try to boot from a CD, then try the hard drive, and finally go
to the network. And they let their owner change that order.
This patch lets Qemu do the same with "-boot dcn".

I'll be happy to hear comments about it,

Personally, I think it's a very good idea.

Laurent
--
"Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow" E. S. Raymond