qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU keyboard issue with Gujin-2.2

From: WaxDragon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU keyboard issue with Gujin-2.2
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:12:02 -0400

On 10/11/07, Etienne Lorrain <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Hello,
>
>  I did more search on the keyboard problem, just posted on the forum
> but here seems to be a better place:

  This may not be the same issue, but I've seen strange behaviour
also.  ReactOS has a built in kernel debugger that seems to have a
problem with the mouse input.  If the mouse is "grabbed" by the QEMU
SDL window, and you are in the kernel debugger, moving the mouse will
generate "garbage" charaters, usually rendering the debugger useless.
Real hardware, VMWare, and QEMU *without* the mouse grabbed do not
exhibit this behaviour.
  QEMU has acted this way for quite some time, seems forever.  I've
mentioned it on #qemu to little interest, but since it's not a huge
issue for me, I've not looked into a great deal. Thought I would
mention it.

WaxDragon

--
22:38 <@WaxDragon> false ^ true