qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: about NICs

From: Filip Navara
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: about NICs
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:08:51 +0200

Both of these cards have implementations for QEMU. The PCnet one is in the CVS for quite some time and the e1000 emulation was discussed on the mailing list some time ago, but wasn't merged (yet?).

Best regards, Filip Navara

On 9/15/07, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
"Christian MICHON" <address@hidden> writes:

> Look at the other virtualizers/emulators:
> Realtek RTL8139 is the standard eth0 for MS VirtualPC 2007
>
> I have not checked Parallels for ages but I believe it was the case too.

VMware has pcnet32 (older versions) and e1000 (newer versions)
NICs.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org