qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU - windows Vista

From: Augusto Pedroza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU - windows Vista
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:09:28 -0300

Hi guys,
  I have had success using qemu + LinuxBIOS + ADLO to boot win2k and winXP but with windows vista I have no idea what the problems are.
I have tried  to use qemu with its normal  bochs bios   to boot VISTA installation DVD. I get the initial loading screen followed by a black screen ans that's it.
Could you guys show me any thread or tell me if anybody has detected the problem with windows Vista?

Thanks a lot,
--
Augusto Pedroza