qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vnc with german keymap

From: Eduardo Felipe
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vnc with german keymap
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 17:44:08 +0200

2007/7/6, Juergen Lock <address@hidden>:
On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 10:42:03AM +0200, Eduardo Felipe wrote:

> Your VNC client probably sends deadkey messages... or maybe I have a
> complicated way to handle simple things :)

Yup, I tested with tightvnc-1.3.8.

I've tried tightvnc and it does send deadkey messages. By contrast, RealVNC is an example of client that sends extended Latin-1 (or similar) characters.

(You might want to explain this fact on the list tho, it may have been
the reason your patch wasn't committed...)

Bye,
        Juergen

Agreed, cc'ing. I just forgot to "Reply-to-all" last time...

Regards,
Edu