qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4: more patches

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sh4: more patches
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:01:46 +0300

On 7/4/07, Magnus Damm <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, to begin with I've attached two patches needed for this to work on
sh4. They are in quite hairy shape and not ready for upstream merge. I
don't plan on submitting them upstream any time in the future - they
are just useful for debugging. Anyway, I suspect you need to implement
something similar for sparc64 as well.

Stepping to delay slot seems to work on sparc, maybe by accident.

Together with the patches I've attached two gdb scripts.

Thanks. I didn't use gdbserver or cross-gdb, but both are native
gdb64s. Also, as I first produced 500 megs of memset and memcpy loop
dumps, I started the debugging after a known line (b unix.c:641) and
compressed the dump by xoring the interesting registers together.

Many thanks again, I already found one bug!