qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc32 network problems

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc32 network problems
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:49:13 +0300

On 6/9/07, Andreas Färber <address@hidden> wrote:
Is Debian correct is saying that TCX supports 8-bit only? Don't we
have 15, 16 and 32 bit there, too?
I modified xorg.conf to use suntcx instead of sunffb; depths of 24,
16 and 15 did not work, with 8 bit I got the Blue Swirl. ;-) Looks a
little ugly at 8bpp, and without Lance working I can't use XDMCP or
VNC instead.

I'm not sure if there is anything else besides the 8 and 24-bit modes,
only those are implemented. To get the 24-bit mode you have to add -g
1024x768x24 to the command line. Otherwise the device is the 8-bit
version.